BLACK PEPPER, GARLIC, SUGAR, SALT & SPICES.
1) Use a blender, blend (300g – 350g) diced onion & 50ml water.
2) Add premix spices into the blender to produce a paste.
KEEP REFRIGERATED. lf not consumed within 3 days, store in a freezer.
Click here for the video tutorial.
BLACK PEPPER CRAB RECIPES
- 1.2 kg of fresh crabs/seafood/meat
- use half of Black Pepper Crab paste
- 5 tbsp of cooking oil
- 1 tbsp of sugar ( to your preference)
- half cup of water
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter (optional)
Stir-fry Black Pepper Crab paste with cooking oil under gentle heat for about 10 minutes or until fragrant.
Add prepared crab/seafood and stir-fry.
Add water and stir-fry till cooked, sprinkle sugar to desired taste.