CORIANDER, FENNEL, CUMIN, TURMERIC, CHILLI, GARLIC, GINGER, CANDLENUT, SALT & SPICES.
1) Use a blender, blend (200g – 250g) diced onion & 200ml water.
2) Add premix spices into the blender to produce a paste.
KEEP REFRIGERATED. lf not consumed within 3 days, store in a freezer.
Click here for the video tutorial.
- 1 kg of meat (Mutton, Beef, Pork or Chicken)
- use half of Meat Rendang paste
- 300g cut potatoes
- 5 tbsp of cooking oil
- 200ml fresh coconut milk/cream
- 1 or 2 cups of water
Stir-fry Meat Rendang paste with cooking oil under gentle heat for about 15 minutes or until fragrant.
Add prepared meat, potatoes, and stir-fry again.
Add water and cook for about 60 minutes.
Add fresh coconut milk and sugar.
Serve with rice while hot!