CHILLI, GINGER, GALANGAL, TURMERIC, CANDLENUT, SUGAR, SALT & SPICES.
1) Use a blender, blend (250g – 300g) diced onion & 120ml water.
2) Add premix spices into the blender to produce a paste.
KEEP REFRIGERATED. lf not consumed within 3 days, store in a freezer.
Click here for the video tutorial.
Traditional Laksa Gravy
- 15 pcs of Yong Tau Foo
- use half of Traditional Laksa paste
- 5 tbsp of cooking oil
- 60g of minced shrimps
- 200ml fresh coconut milk/cream
- 5 cups of water
- 1 tbsp of sugar or to taste
- 30g of laksa leaves
Stir-fry minced shrimps with some cooking oil until fragrant and put aside.
Stir-fry Traditional Laksa paste with cooking oil under gentle heat for about 10 minutes or until fragrant.
Add minced shrimps and water and bring to a boil.
Add prepared Yong Tau Foo and cook for about 3 minutes.
Add fresh coconut milk and simmer till cooked.
Add sugar to taste.
Serve with laksa leaves!