CORIANDER, FENNEL, CUMIN, TURMERIC, CHILLI, GARLIC, CANDLENUT, SALT & SPICES.
1) Use a blender, blend (200g – 250g) diced onion & 200ml water.
2) Add premix spices into the blender to produce a paste.
KEEP REFRIGERATED. lf not consumed within 3 days, store in a freezer.
Click here for the video tutorial.
Mixed Vegetable Curry
- one cabbage, brinjal & carrot
- 5 long beans
- use half of Mixed Vegetable Curry paste
- 50g minced shrimp
- 5 tbsp of cooking oil
- 200ml fresh coconut milk/cream
- 4 cups of water
Stir-fry Mixed Vegetable Curry paste with cooking oil under gentle heat for about 10 minutes or until fragrant.
Add minced shrimp and stir-fry for about 1 minute.
Add water and bring to a boil.
Add prepared cabbage, brinjal and carrot and long beans and cook for about 3 minutes.
Add fresh coconut milk or cream and simmer till cooked.
Serve with rice while hot!